Thursday, July 5, 2007

My class~~~~

Today i'm going to talk about my class...My class is DBU(Business Administration) year 1 group 8!!This is a quiet nice class !!All my classmates are friendly,helpfully,nicelly and etc....32 person having in our class!! Just like a big family...Our classmate came from many places such as Sabah,Negeri Sembilan,Pahang and etc...I'm queit happy to know about them,because i can know about them and become classmates eventhough they come from other state!!!I still can remember the 1st day that i came to Tarc collage...On that day, i really feel scared because i have came to a new school,some more all my secondary friends are not taking the same course with me..I'm the just one taking business administration...They all taking accounting,because we are accouting students when secondary school!!!
Back to saying my class,i still remember that the 1st day we having tutorial class!!!I saw many new faces in my class...we even know each other,but luckly i have 2 friends accompony me study this course...but they not same school with me before...At that moment,i won't feel so lonely and scared!!Because of got freinds accompany me ..i won't feel scared and started to know other friends in my class!!!I feel that our classmate all really very friendly...especially our assistant!!!Because he is a talkative person,so he can fastly know each other in our class!!!He is a quiet nice person that i saw!!!Beside that,i feel nice when talking or chating with my classmates , because they won't like some people that will choice person to be freinds...some more they won't have jealous feeling or some not nice feeling!!!So, when chat with them really will feel nice!!!
Beside that,our class also can say that is a noisy class!!!Every time when teacher ask questions,we sure will excited to answer those questions...Therefore, our lecture also say that our class is better than other classes not just because we excited on answer the question...we also is the noisiest!!!We won't stop talking to each other when free...we have a classmate that won ttnight gruop champian !!!She is a person that like to sing...so,when we walking to classroom or to canteen or just working on the road...the sure things that she will do is "sing"!!!so,it can say that she is our "class radio"!!Beside that, now my class have a fun topic is about the "NO PORK" video...If one of my classmate talk about this topic, sure all of us will laugh at same period..some more they have memories all the dialogue !!quiet funny!!!
Lastly, I really happy that having a hapiness class n nice classmate...Because of them,i won't feel that i'm lonely again!!!Hope that we will be friends forever....

3 comments:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

ooo.. feel scared ooo on 1st day.. luckily got me larrx... haha! c mi so important for u.. couldn't afford to lost me neh? but now, less sit n chat wit mi ler.. everyday got own gangs especially alan gor gor n yumi lol.. forgot mi liao.. everyday went disappear without us.. Ppl question bout u, i said dun bother her..! haha.. Class radio is yvonne.. Assistance, ya really a nice guy.. No pork again, u outdated ler.. now,twinkle twinkle little star (bangra version).. ya, i luv all my classmates now..fun, nice n cool wit each different personality..'ai shi ta men lol'..muaxxx.

yvonne said...

yeh.. im tat girl who always singing de lar.. ^-^ yvonne..
wow, 1st day luckily got u n simon, let me wont feel lonely.. vry hapi tat can hav ur all as fren n classmate.. 1dbu8 is da best.. love u all..

yvonne

Unknown said...

y no hav `bak yi` story de?
I wan listen leh...
hope will Hav Bak yi story