Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sadness Day in my life....

Today is a sadness day to me!!!how come i will say like this???my birthday date is coming soon,today my friends accompany me say that they wanted celebrate my birthday with me!!I'm so happy when know they wanted to celebrate with me!!But i still have to ask for my parents position !!!I'm in hapiness mood waiting to ask my pearents!!!I'm so excited!!Besides that, i also worry about my parents they won't give me celebrated my birthday with my friends!!!But i still haven try to ask,so i can't do any decesion!!1i'm now waiting my parents back!!!

"Click~~Clock~~Click ~~CLock~~~"the clock now is already 6:00 p.m.
My dearly father came back from work...i quickly run down from my room and started to ask him!!After i ask,his face look like unhappy and just tell me 1 word!!I'm thinking that he will say "OK"..but unluckly..he say "NO"!!!my heart suddenly like broken...can even hear the broken sound.."King Kang"...I keep asking him y he din let me celebrate with my friends??But he din tell me the reason,just say can't.....at that moment..my mood drop from hapiness to sadness!!!I already wanted to cry....i went back to my room and started thinking the reason that y my father won't let me celebrate.....

"If you get there before i do
Don't give up on me....
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long i'll be"
At that time, my radio sounding this song--LOVE ME singing by collin Raye!!when hear this song,suddenly i cry!!!Feel that how come my parents won't tHInk about my feeling ...how come they can treat me like this...i know they worry about me,but i just go out with my friends,just only wanted to celebrate my birthday!!!but....haih...My heart endless with pain and hurt!!A bad mood and bad day and sadness day to me...My heart still pain and i really hope that they will change their mind and let me celebrate my birthday!!!!

1 comment:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

oooo.. i c i c.. But, finally u still get to celebrated with many of ur frez wat!! haiyo, so kecil hati de.. u mus oso think on your parents' position mah..coz wooried bout u.. u noe lar..nowdays got many handsome guys try to cheat garls..just like me..! owez bully garls like u.. So, dun b sad lorx...!